You will be entitled to join the Store Cleaning Managers Bonus Scheme, after a qualifying period, earning up to 1K subject to achieving set performance targets.
My client is a major UK Facilities Management Company employing over 10,000 people with an impressive client base, including a major UK Supermarket Retailer.
Our client is looking for an experienced Store Cleaning Manager whose job it will be to achieve consistently the hygiene standards laid down within company targets and objectives, by leading and coaching the cleaning team to deliver the results expected within a large supermarket store.
- To ensure cleaning duties are delivered as specified in company targets, allocating
priorities and monitoring standards
- To actively promote and encourage open communication
- To monitor and control documentation
- To recruit and train colleagues in accordance with Company procedures
- To deliver a high standard of customer service
- To adhere at all times to all company Health & Safety Rules and Regulations
- To carry out any other duties as directed by management to support the needs of
- Ideal candidates will have a proven background in Retail Cleaning Management but
we also welcome applicants who have Management experience in retail, catering,
- Candidates must have full valid driving licence and their own vehicle and live within
30 minutes drive of Newport, Gwent.
This role is for 40 hours a week and is 5 days out of 7 (it does include some weekends but it would not be every weekend), candidates must be prepared to work some early morning shifts, some day shifts and some evening shifts.
Our client is looking for Managers who have a proven track record of managing and motivating people in a demanding environment. In return our client offers a competitive salary and benefits with the opportunity to develop your career in a forward thinking, dynamic business.
Posted by: Golden Cleaners
Job Type: Permanent
Address: Hull and Surrounding Area
Contact: 01482 420485
Posted Date: Recent