A Cleaning and Maintenance Supervisor is required for a Facilities Management company in East London.
The successful person will be required to perform a variety of cleaning and maintenance duties including but not limited to:
- Perform variety of Janitorial and Maintenance Duties as required on daily basis
- Weekly/monthly visits to clients premises to check cleaning standards
- Carry out audits as agreed and implement quality control procedures
- Supervise cleaning staff and ensuring correct standards of service are delivered.
- Work alongside the cleaners ensuring standards are maintained
- Liaise with clients
- Induct cleaners on site
- Clean UK driving License
- good spoken and written English
- experience in cleaning or maintenance industry
- handy with tools
- experience using variety of machines
- basic computer skills
- Fully available and flexible to work evenings and weekends
- Good customer service and articulate
This is a full time position with fixed hours, however candidates must be flexible to work overtime and weekends when required.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
Posted by: Golden Cleaners
Job Type: Temporary
Address: Hull Area
Contact: 01482 420485
Posted Date: Recent