1. When the client orders a service from Golden Cleaners by telephone, e-mail or web site; they agree to the following terms and conditions stated below:
2. All costs for cleaning services carried out on a regular basis should be paid by bank transaction or direct deposit into our bank account, upon the completion of work unless other arragements have been made with our management team.
3. The client will be responsible for all bank and legal charges resulting from a dishonoured cheque.
4. No cleaning work will be undertaken unless the client settles all the outstanding balances.
5. The client accepts and understands that if something is damaged, broken or stolen and cannot be replaced with a new one, the client will be credited with the cash value of the items. That includes, for example; items of sentimental value, art, antiques, etc.
6. In the event of lost keys Golden Cleaners will reimburse all costs of changing locks from an invoice provided
7. All damages, breakage, theft or poor cleaning service must be reported within 24 hours of our cleaning services date, otherwise the claim will be invalid.
8. The client is responsible for providing house cleaning or office cleaning materials and equipment unless other arrangements have been made with Golden Cleaners.
9. Any poor service must be reported within 24hours of our service date Golden Cleaners will re-do the work again within 48 hours.
10. The initial number of working hours that has been estimated might change after the first few days of work. This is because it is difficult to estimate exactly how much time the cleaning work might take.
11. The price at which work has been assessed does not include anything apart from our standard cleaning specifications.
12. The client may cancel a single cleaning visit by giving at least 24 hours notice in advance. The client agrees to pay the full price of the cleaning visit if the client cancels or changes the day/time less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
13. The clients has the right to terminate the whole service by giving four weeks advance notice. Unless other arrangements have been made with Golden Cleaners.
14. The cleaner may be replaced if the client finds her/his work inadequate, or if the regular cleaner is not available.
15. Golden Cleaners will provide a replacement if the regular cleaner is sick or unavailable. In case we are not able to provide a replacement on time Golden Cleaners will pay the client the whole amount at which the cleaning work has been estimated.
16. The client can reduce the number of working hours by giving at least 2 weeks advance notice in writing.
17.The client accepts and understands that all Golden Cleaners cleaners use public transport and any delays or strikes by UK transport might affect the cleaner’s punctuality.
18. Golden Cleaners reserves the right not to be responsible for a cleaning job not completed due to the lack of appropriate cleaning materials or equipment (especially vacuum cleaners and irons) in full working order, hot water or power.
19. Golden Cleaners Services reserves the right not to be responsible for any damages caused by inappropriate cleaning materials provided by the client.
20. Golden Cleaners Services will not be responsible for failing to remove old permanent stains that cannot be removed using normal carpet materials and techniques.
21. Golden Cleaners will not be responsible for discolouring of fabrics that become more visible once soil has been removed.
22. The client is not allowed to employ any Golden Cleaners staff for at least 6 months after the termination of services by Golden Cleaners.
23. Working with Golden Cleaners is based on trust. Both the client and Golden Cleaners are obligated not to disclouse any confidential information about each other to a third party.
24. I have received a copy of these Terms and Conditions which I have read and understood. I agree that these Terms and Conditions form the basis of my contract with Golden Cleaners.
25. Legal action will be taken immediately against any person/company which breaches these terms and conditions.